Senin, 14 November 2011

Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch Laptop

Apple MacBook MB062B/A
I got my MacBook a week ago and while at first I still used my Windows Laptop once in a while I have now completely switched to the MacBook for everything I do. I just had to use a Windows PC again today and was surprised to see that I already tried to use some of the Mac OS X shortcuts and features, only to realize that Windows is a lot more complex and frustrating to work with. Until a week ago I would never have believed that the switch would be so easy and that I would never want to go back to Windows. The main reason I got the Macbook was that my Windows Laptop (by Acer) was getting old and slow and most of my friends who had made the switch to a Mac were telling me how much they loved their Mac. At first I thought they were exaggerating but now I know better. I guess you really have to see for yourself to believe it. I would personally recommend checking it out at a local AppleStore and having a sales associate show you the features.


After this personal statement some more facts (that I find very useful) about the Macbook.

*The included Camera is perfect for video chats (Skype, iChat, etc.) and is fun to play around with. The picture quality is so much better than I am used to.)
*The MagLite Connector will keep your Macbook from falling off the desk when the power cord is pulled.
*So far non of the programs froze and even when the program is busy everything will respond.
*With the free BootCamp software by Apple you can run Windows on your Macbook, too. I haven't felt the need for it so far though.
*All the programs seem to work perfectly well together. Drag and drop is amazing (better than in Windows).
*Since there is no extra Graphic card built in, some programs will not officially work on the Macbook. Civilizations IV, for example, will tell you that the minimum requirements are not met by the machine, but in fact will run without problems.
*Installation of additional software seemed almost too easy to be true when switching from Windows to a Mac. You can actually continue whatever you are doing while programs install (no need to quit programs before installing something).
*The scroll feature on the trackpad is really handy. In case you cannot take a mouse along you will not miss a scroll wheel.
*Front row makes watching DVDs or listening to my iTunes collection so much more comfortable. I can just sit on my bed and watch/listen and use the remote to control everything as if the Macbook were a stereo system/TV (great for couch potatoes and lazy students like me ;))

There is so much more I find out every day about the Macbook and especially about OS X that amazes me. Of course it takes some time to get used to, but it's really worth it. The only real drawback right now is that some internet sites still require Internet Explorer, but you can find other sites with the same information or you can just install Windows on the Macbook and use Internet Explorer.

Product Detail

(1280 x 800 WXGA Display - 1 GB RAM - 120 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 - Bluetooth - Webcam - Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger - 6 Hour Battery - MPN: MB062LLA)

Description: MacBook is perfectly designed for your mobile lifestyle - with Intel Core 2 Duo processors, 1GB of memory, and 120GB hard drive capacity. There's also a slew of innovative features, including a built-in iSight camera for video chatting on the go, iLife '06, Front Row, a glossy 13-inch widescreen display, and even dual-display support.

BuyNow


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls